Community Central
Community Central

Hello,
thank you for your response.
I understand that low traffic is a problem, but it is precisely in order to solve it that I am asking for it to be adopted.
Right now, by not being admin, we can't make it sexy. For example, we can not change the colors, banner, background image, etc ... As a result, the wiki is a bit austere. And even if it is the information that is the most important, an attractive appearance is an additional advantage to increase the traffic of his wiki.

Moreover, we are in a phase of wiki building and information of our community, but this is not instantaneous.
We didn't want to recreate a wiki (where we would necessarily be admin) so as not to leave a zombie wiki on your platform. So we decided to take this old wiki back quickly and make it live.

Please allow us to adopt it so that we have a chance to develop the wiki and the community.
If that doesn't work, you can always let us know when it closes.

Thank you, look.

Vincent Valentine

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
(don't expect an Official Response as the Request is closed and archived)I understand your reasoning and frustration. However, as a "Stats-dead" wiki, it is basically a lemonade stand built and positioned somewhere no customers are ever going to see it and stop. To try and improve it is a losing game. Love Robin (talk) 10:08, June 11, 2020 (UTC)