Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(Formatting)
Line 12: Line 12:

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' Stryzzar. They edited last on January 22, 2017

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' Stryzzar. They edited last on January 22, 2017

'''Any other information:''' Regards, [[User:TheDragonFire|TheDragonFire]]. ([[User_talk:TheDragonFire|Contact me]] | [[Special:Contributions/TheDragonFire|Contributions]]) 21:23, September 23, 2017 (UTC)
'''Any other information:'''

Regards, [[User:TheDragonFire|TheDragonFire]]. ([[User_talk:TheDragonFire|Contact me]] | [[Special:Contributions/TheDragonFire|Contributions]]) 21:23, September 23, 2017 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 13:02, 24 September 2017

Adoption requests You're Skitting Me Wiki

What is your username?TheDragonFire

Please link to the wiki here: http://youre-skitting-me.wikia.com/wiki/You%27re_Skitting_Me_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 117 as of 7:21 AM (AEST), September 24, 2017

How many days/months have you been editing there? 7 (since 12:34, September 17, 2017)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Stryzzar. They edited last on January 22, 2017

Any other information: Regards, TheDragonFire. (Contact me | Contributions) 21:23, September 23, 2017 (UTC)