Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Yoshi Wiki

What is your username? Billybob125poopz

Please link to the wiki here: https://yoshi.wikia.com/wiki/Yoshi_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 20+ edits as of September 15th, 2018

How many days/months have you been editing there? My first edit was on June 28th, 2018.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Kimberly AJ on May 7th, 2018, it appears that she would edit on the occasion but hasn't been editing for a little while now (around 4 months.)

Any other information: It's kinda sad that a game series as major as this (Yoshi, being a character from the Super Mario series, the best selling video game series of all time) not have a proper admin or bureaucrat watch over the Wikia. I would love to promote someone who would be fit for the job as a Rollback, Content Moderator, Admin and Bureaucrat to guard this Wikia.

I would like to improve the grammar and spelling on some of the articles and also expand upon some of the articles, I would also like to delete some spam/fan-fiction articles on the Yoshi Wiki if I do get the rights I am requesting (admin and bureaucrat.)

The only real Yoshi game that I've played is Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System but I know a lot and played a lot of the Super Mario games that feature Yoshi to know to know a thing or two about the little green dinosaur.