Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 12: Line 12:

'''Any other information:''' I was hoping to become admin along with my friend, user 120kph, and rebuild the Xam'd wiki page. It has very little information and goes into almost no depth. We hope to make this wiki a good source for all Xam'd fans. It'll take some time, but we're determined. (:

'''Any other information:''' I was hoping to become admin along with my friend, user 120kph, and rebuild the Xam'd wiki page. It has very little information and goes into almost no depth. We hope to make this wiki a good source for all Xam'd fans. It'll take some time, but we're determined. (:
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::Hello. Your contributions look good but you haven't edited the wiki since shortly after leaving this request. Are you still interested in adopting it? If so, please start editing again and let me know on my wall. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 06:02, December 20, 2016 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 06:02, 20 December 2016

Adoption requests Xam'd: Lost Memories Wiki

What is your username? ZuseisAlive

Please link to the wiki here: http://xamd.wikia.com/wiki/Xam%27d:_Lost_Memories_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Roughly 30

How many days/months have you been editing there? About 2 weeks

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Knowfearjosh, July 5, 2011.

Any other information: I was hoping to become admin along with my friend, user 120kph, and rebuild the Xam'd wiki page. It has very little information and goes into almost no depth. We hope to make this wiki a good source for all Xam'd fans. It'll take some time, but we're determined. (:

Hello. Your contributions look good but you haven't edited the wiki since shortly after leaving this request. Are you still interested in adopting it? If so, please start editing again and let me know on my wall. -- Wendy (talk 06:02, December 20, 2016 (UTC)