Community Central
Community Central
(Edit count updated)
Tag: Visual edit
No edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' [https://worldtobuild.fandom.com/wiki/World_To_Build_Wiki World to Build a Wiki]

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' [https://worldtobuild.fandom.com/wiki/World_To_Build_Wiki World to Build a Wiki]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 20
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 20

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 6 or more
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 6 or more

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' 16:53, May 26, 2019 - HanzBP

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' 16:53, May 26, 2019 - HanzBP

'''Any other information:''' This Wiki was originally created by a player, but most pages created are locked and cannot be edited. Those pages are since outdated. I am requesting adoption of this Wiki as an Administrator of the company it is based on to provided updated information on the articles within the Wiki.
+
'''Any other information:''' This Wiki was originally created by a player, but most pages created are locked and cannot be edited. Those pages are since outdated. I am requesting adoption of this Wiki as an Administrator of the company it is based on to provided updated information on the articles within the Wiki.
  +
[[Category:Gaming adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:Hello. Your edits look good so far, but to meet the guidelines, you must be contributing to the wiki nearly every day for about a week. Once you've done that, contact me on [[Message Wall:JoePlay|my message wall]], and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 18:27, November 18, 2019 (UTC)
  +

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Revision as of 18:27, 18 November 2019

Adoption requests World To Build Wiki

What is your username? SubnetProxy

Please link to the wiki here: World to Build a Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 20

How many days/months have you been editing there? 6 or more

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 16:53, May 26, 2019 - HanzBP

Any other information: This Wiki was originally created by a player, but most pages created are locked and cannot be edited. Those pages are since outdated. I am requesting adoption of this Wiki as an Administrator of the company it is based on to provided updated information on the articles within the Wiki.

Hello. Your edits look good so far, but to meet the guidelines, you must be contributing to the wiki nearly every day for about a week. Once you've done that, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 18:27, November 18, 2019 (UTC)