Community Central
Advertisement
Adoption requests Wonkapedia Wiki

What is your username? GummV4

What kind of user rights do you want to get? Bureaucrat

How many days have you edited the wiki in the past 10 days? 7

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins, how many admins have been active in the past 60 days? 0

Comments/Reasons for adoption: I want to make sure that the wiki is monitored properly with all the new Wonka fans who will come when the new movie comes out.

Is there a Discussion with community vote about adoption? If yes, provide a link https://wonka.fandom.com/wiki/Blog:Recent_posts

Hello. Your contributions look good - once your blog post reaches 7 days since being posted, if there are no replies or if everyone agrees, feel free to contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption.
(Just for the record though, adminship isn't about "owning" or "controlling" the wiki - wikis are always communities of people, and admin tools are there to help with organization/maintenance. I get that it's become common to talk about it as being an "owner", and as an admin you do "run" some aspects of the wiki, but it should really always be a community effort.) –ReverieCode 08:37, 8 August 2022 (UTC)
Advertisement