Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Wikinfo Wiki

What is your username? AStranger195 (talkcontribsguestbook)

Please link to the wiki here: wikinfo.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2 edits, although I'll edit more.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since January 14, 2016

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? TOR, the admin, never made any edits.

Any other information: None. --AStranger195 (talkcontribsguestbook) 22:57, February 7, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You actually only have 2 edits instead of 6, but you will need to keep editing. Other than that, you look good. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 23:12, February 7, 2016 (UTC)

It was because I based it on my Special:Contributions page rather than the huge number displayed on my userpage (which only counts edits to mainspace pages). --AStranger195 (talkcontribsguestbook) 12:19, February 9, 2016 (UTC)
Staff? It's been a week without response. --AStranger195 (talkcontribsguestbook) 08:37, February 15, 2016 (UTC)
Hello. It looks like all you are doing is copying content from wikinfo.org. That is not an acceptable use of a wikia. Did you intend to do anything else with it? If so, let me know on my wall; otherwise I am sorry but I cannot approve this request. -- Wendy (talk 03:45, February 22, 2016 (UTC)