Community Central
Community Central
m (Correcting a link)
No edit summary

Line 12: Line 12:

'''Any other information: '''I would like to become an administrator of the wiki because I wanted to develop it but the wiki is currently without admins and I wanna make the community a great one.

'''Any other information: '''I would like to become an administrator of the wiki because I wanted to develop it but the wiki is currently without admins and I wanna make the community a great one.
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::Hello. Your contributions look okay, but there is another active contributor, Nicholas-Cornish. Please leave them a message to let them know you are trying to adopt the wiki. Keep editing regularly, and let me know on my wall when they reply or after a week if they do not and I will be happy to give you the rights. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 05:18, February 24, 2018 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 05:18, 24 February 2018

Adoption requests Whatculture Wrestling Wikia

What is your username? Team69Roll

Please link to the wiki here: http://whatculture-wrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Whatculture_Wrestling_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 163 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? 10 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Joephiss, September 21, 2017

Any other information: I would like to become an administrator of the wiki because I wanted to develop it but the wiki is currently without admins and I wanna make the community a great one.

Hello. Your contributions look okay, but there is another active contributor, Nicholas-Cornish. Please leave them a message to let them know you are trying to adopt the wiki. Keep editing regularly, and let me know on my wall when they reply or after a week if they do not and I will be happy to give you the rights. -- Wendy (talk 05:18, February 24, 2018 (UTC)