Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests We Happy Few Wiki

Username: SamIsNotHere69

Please link to the wiki here: We Happy Few Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? - 3,856

How many days/months have you been editing there? - started September 28 2019, have been adding and updating pages since then

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Pinkachu, 987 edits, last edit was on 29 August 2018

Any other information: I have updated pages on the wiki with information that is accurate to what the game is like today, I have also added many pages that were missing back in 2019 with the help of another user named TimBurton01.

As far as I know the admins have abandoned the wiki and has left everything for the editors to take care of.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You are active, and the only admin is inactive. So you may get approved, you don't have to do what I'm saying, but you can try correcting grammar on pages. If the people on the wiki can read it well, the more they will stay. (I'm not forcing you, it's just an suggestion). Mr. Smithers Secret Lab (talk) 14:03, May 30, 2020 (UTC)

User response: Thank you! English is not my main language but I'll try my best with making everything read coherently. - SamIsNotHere69, 18:23, May 30, 2020 (CEST)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

I fixed the "I Know Who I Am" sentence with pronouncing marks. - Mr. Smithers Secret Lab (talk) 18:08, May 30, 2020 (UTC)