Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
m (Formatting and response.)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''Please ''link'' to your username:''' [[w:c:warriors-turning-tides|User:Coureur_des_Bois]]
+
'''Please ''link'' to your username:''' [[User:Coureur_des_Bois|Coureur des Bois]]

'''Please ''link'' to the wiki here:''' [[w:c:warriors-turning-tides|Warriors_- Turning Tides Wiki
+
'''Please ''link'' to the wiki here:''' [[w:c:warriors-turning-tides|Warriors_- Turning Tides Wiki]]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 417

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 417
Line 15: Line 15:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''
  +
  +
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}}
  +
  +
Hello there! Your adoption is in the right, a staff member will review it tomorrow. I checked over your contributions, and i must mention that you meet the requirements for adopting a wiki which are contributing for not less than a week, waiting until after two months (April 2020), and have made at least one new page. So, that will do it.
  +
  +
  +
  +
  +
{{User:ChelyabinskPlayer32498/signature}}

[[Category:Other adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Other adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 16:56, 30 March 2020

Adoption requests Warriors - Turning Tides Wiki

Please link to your username: Coureur des Bois

Please link to the wiki here: Warriors_- Turning Tides Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 417

Have you edited there each day for the past seven days? Yes

If not, please do not submit this request.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 month

On the wiki you wish to adopt, please go to Special:ListAdmins. Then, list here the last time an admin edited and who it was. Fadingspirit on February 23th, 2020

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello there! Your adoption is in the right, a staff member will review it tomorrow. I checked over your contributions, and i must mention that you meet the requirements for adopting a wiki which are contributing for not less than a week, waiting until after two months (April 2020), and have made at least one new page. So, that will do it.

-- Vaska [TECH] 13:30, 19 March 2024 (EET)