Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
m (syntax + category + navigation)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>
'''Username:'''

+
<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~
  +
Please also make sure to double-check your work. You will NOT have an opportunity to edit this form, once it has been submitted.
  +
-->

Nabnut the Squirrel
+
'''Username:''' Nabnut the Squirrel

'''Link to the wiki:''' [https://warriorcatsrpg.fandom.com/wiki/Warrior_Cats_Roleplay_Wiki Warrior cats roleplay wiki]
Link to the wiki: 

'''Edits made to the wiki:''' 79
[https://warriorcatsrpg.fandom.com/wiki/Warrior_Cats_Roleplay_Wiki Warrior cats roleplay wiki]

+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' <!-- to be entered by author -->
Edits made to the wiki: 

'''Last time an admin edited:''' I think a few weeks/months ago, but only for revisions

'''Other information:''' I would be a good admin because the wiki was vandalized severely by two users named Potatosweartophats2 and Dataca (who have both been blocked permanently) and I want to make sure something like that doesn't happen again.
Last time an admin edited:

+
[[Category:Other adoption requests]]
I think a few weeks/months ago, but only for revisions

Other information:

I would be a good admin because the wiki was vandalized severely by two users named Potatosweartophats2 and Dataca (who have both been blocked permanently) and I want to make sure something like that doesn't happen again.

Revision as of 08:22, 4 July 2020

Adoption requests Warrior Cats Roleplay Wiki (2)

Username: Nabnut the Squirrel

Link to the wiki: Warrior cats roleplay wiki

Edits made to the wiki: 79

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Last time an admin edited: I think a few weeks/months ago, but only for revisions

Other information: I would be a good admin because the wiki was vandalized severely by two users named Potatosweartophats2 and Dataca (who have both been blocked permanently) and I want to make sure something like that doesn't happen again.