Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests WarriorCatClanRP Wikia

What is your username? Erdich

Please link to the wiki here: https://warriorcatclanrp.fandom.com/wiki/WarriorCatClanRP_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 206 edits and counting (I'm actively working on pages as we speak)

How many days/months have you been editing there? Febuary 3 2020, nearing a week.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Last admin edit was by Diablo., on February 2020, but, that was due to a request from me to help delete pages. The main admin and bureaucrat was InuKago and they haven't edited since 31 May, 2018.

Any other information: As stated above, I'm currently working with the active onsite admin, Diablo., to update and reinstate the wiki ready for new users. I made a blog post here, detailing our agreement. I'm seeking both admin and bureaucrat rights and the demotion of InuKago and Brightpatch as bureaucrats due to inactivity.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hi there! It seems that InuKago has just editted. As a result, this wiki is not eligible for adoption. Please contact them on their message wall regarding sysop rights. Cheers!
Executive (message contr) • 22:09, February 11, 2020 UTC
I'm forced to agree with the above assessment. To be even more clear, it's not that the bureaucrat has edited once or twice, but has had a rather significant string of edits lately. They should be considered fully active, and therefore you now need to reach out to them if you wish to gain enhanced rights at the wiki.
Good luck!
czechout    fly tardis 04:36: Fri 14 Feb 2020