Community Central
Community Central
m (Annabeth and Percy moved page Adoption:Vpopulus to Adoption:Vpopulus Wikia: {{SITENAME}})
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 12: Line 12:

'''Any other information:''' Hi. I am looking to adopt this wiki, and hopefully turn it into a productive, functioning wiki once more, much like what I did when I adopted the Elder Scrolls wiki a while back. The game itself has an active community of a few thousand people, who play online every day, and having the ability to help grow this wiki is a project I am keen to undertake. [[User:Timeoin|Timeoin]]•[[User_Talk:Timeoin|Say G'Day]]•[[Special:Contributions/Timeoin|View my work]] 22:27, June 18, 2017 (UTC)

'''Any other information:''' Hi. I am looking to adopt this wiki, and hopefully turn it into a productive, functioning wiki once more, much like what I did when I adopted the Elder Scrolls wiki a while back. The game itself has an active community of a few thousand people, who play online every day, and having the ability to help grow this wiki is a project I am keen to undertake. [[User:Timeoin|Timeoin]]•[[User_Talk:Timeoin|Say G'Day]]•[[Special:Contributions/Timeoin|View my work]] 22:27, June 18, 2017 (UTC)
  +
:I'd also like to add that there are currently no other editors on this Wiki, so there is no community to consult. [[User:Timeoin|Timeoin]]•[[User_Talk:Timeoin|Say G'Day]]•[[Special:Contributions/Timeoin|View my work]] 05:46, June 19, 2017 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 05:47, 19 June 2017

Adoption requests Vpopulus Wikia

What is your username? TimeoinSay G'DayView my work 22:27, June 18, 2017 (UTC)

Please link to the wiki here: http://vpopulus.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 70 (at time of adoption request)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 9 days so far.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? D0ct0rward0m - December 24, 2015.

Any other information: Hi. I am looking to adopt this wiki, and hopefully turn it into a productive, functioning wiki once more, much like what I did when I adopted the Elder Scrolls wiki a while back. The game itself has an active community of a few thousand people, who play online every day, and having the ability to help grow this wiki is a project I am keen to undertake. TimeoinSay G'DayView my work 22:27, June 18, 2017 (UTC)

I'd also like to add that there are currently no other editors on this Wiki, so there is no community to consult. TimeoinSay G'DayView my work 05:46, June 19, 2017 (UTC)