Register
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 17: Line 17:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''
  +
There are no templates on the wiki other than what came with the wiki when it was created, very few articles (was less than 100 when I 1st came to the wiki and no css to format the few templates that I have imported over to the wiki.  In other words this wiki needs lots and lots of love brought to it!
I am the Bureaucrat on the Ikariam Wiki and an Admin/Sysop on the FarmVille Wiki

+

P.S. I am the Bureaucrat on the Ikariam Wiki and an Admin/Sysop on the FarmVille Wiki

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 20:20, 30 April 2018

Adoption requests Unicode Wikia

What is your username? Jrooksjr aka M o r p h | C | T/D/W [[Special:Editcount/Jrooksjr|Special:Editcount/Jrooksjr]] contributions and counting. 20:15, April 30, 2018 (UTC)

Please link to the wiki here: https://unicodesymbols.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1,079 and counting

How many days/months have you been editing there? 9 days and counting

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
08:25, August 9, 2016 by Captain Jack Sparrow 3

Any other information: There are no templates on the wiki other than what came with the wiki when it was created, very few articles (was less than 100 when I 1st came to the wiki and no css to format the few templates that I have imported over to the wiki.  In other words this wiki needs lots and lots of love brought to it!

P.S. I am the Bureaucrat on the Ikariam Wiki and an Admin/Sysop on the FarmVille Wiki