Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
No edit summary

(5 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

'''What is your username?'''

'''What is your username?'''
{{:User:Jrooksjr/Sig3}} 20:15, April 30, 2018 (UTC)
+
[[User:Jrooksjr|Jrooksjr]]

'''Please link to the wiki here:'''

'''Please link to the wiki here:'''
https://unicodesymbols.wikia.com
+
[http://unicodesymbols.wikia.com Unicode Symbols Wiki]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?'''

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?'''
Line 11: Line 11:

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''
25 days
+
9 days and counting

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''
Line 17: Line 17:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''
There are no templates on the wiki other than what came with the wiki when it was created, very few articles (was less than 100 when I 1st came to the wiki and no css to format the few templates that I have imported over to the wiki. &nbsp;In other words this wiki needs lots and lots of love brought to it!
+
<br />There are no templates on the wiki other than what came with the wiki when it was created, very few articles (was less than 100 when I 1st came to the wiki and no css to format the few templates that I have imported over to the wiki. &nbsp;In other words this wiki needs lots and lots of love brought to it!

P.S. I am the Bureaucrat on the Ikariam Wiki and an Admin/Sysop on the FarmVille Wiki

P.S. I am the Bureaucrat on the Ikariam Wiki and an Admin/Sysop on the FarmVille Wiki
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}}Hey there! Your contributions looks great! Good luck adopting! :) ~ [[:User:トビー・リー・ロジャース|Toby Lee Rogers "Goofing off right now"]][[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:Hello. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 16:55, May 1, 2018 (UTC)
  +
  +
[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 16:55, 1 May 2018

Adoption requests Unicode Wikia

What is your username? Jrooksjr

Please link to the wiki here: Unicode Symbols Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1,079 and counting

How many days/months have you been editing there? 9 days and counting

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
08:25, August 9, 2016 by Captain Jack Sparrow 3

Any other information:
There are no templates on the wiki other than what came with the wiki when it was created, very few articles (was less than 100 when I 1st came to the wiki and no css to format the few templates that I have imported over to the wiki.  In other words this wiki needs lots and lots of love brought to it!

Hello. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 16:55, May 1, 2018 (UTC)