Community Central
Community Central
(Formatting.)
No edit summary

(2 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 21: Line 21:

:Hello, I am a maintenance admin and don't have user rights only admin. -- [[User:Bunai Di|Bunai Di]] <sup>[[User_talk:Bunai Di|(talk)]]</sup> 07:57, January 27, 2019 (UTC)

:Hello, I am a maintenance admin and don't have user rights only admin. -- [[User:Bunai Di|Bunai Di]] <sup>[[User_talk:Bunai Di|(talk)]]</sup> 07:57, January 27, 2019 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
{{AdoptionResponse}}
  +
Hello! I saw that you stopped editing in 2014. In order to meet the requirements, you must be editing every day consecutively for one week or seven days.
  +
  +
Also, make sure to let your fellow editors know of your upcoming leadership through a discussion or blog post, and allow them to respond for at least a week. [[w:c:utau:User:Bunai Di|Bunai Di]], a fellow admin of yours, was recently active, so also ask her support on your plans to adopt the wiki.
  +
  +
Once you've done all that, you'll then be eligible for bureaucrat rights. <span style = "color:#B0851B"><big>~</big></span> <small>'''[[User:CosmotheChocobo|<span style = "color:#ECB327">COƧMO THE CHOCOBO</span>]]''' </small><span style = "color:#B0851B">|</span> [[Message Wall:CosmotheChocobo|<span style="color:#B0851B"><small>MESSAGE?</small></span>]] <span style = "color:#B0851B">|</span> <span style = "color:#B0851B"><small>at 17:55, Jan 27, 2019 (UTC)</small></span>
  +
  +
:Hello. There is an active bureaucrat, so the wiki is not eligible for adoption. You'll have to contact [[w:c:utau:Message Wall:CandyCaneMoe|CandyCaneMoe]] about getting admin rights. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 16:08, January 29, 2019 (UTC)
  +

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 16:08, 29 January 2019

Adoption requests UTAU wiki (2)

What is your username? Yue Nagareboshi

Please link to the wiki here: UTAU wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 714

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since 2011.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? O_Herman was the last acting beaurocrat, and has not contributed since April 29, 2015. 

The founder of the page, Legendmaker12, has not contributed since 2010 with only 16 edits.

Any other information: The UTAU Wiki has been in disrepair for many years. The original creator of the wiki, Legendmaker12, has long lost use of his account and moved on from the fandom. There has not been a regularly active moderator since 2015. As the remaining moderator of the community, I would like to have beaurocrat or founder status so I can form a new team of moderators and hopefully clean up the site

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Though their gaps in Bunai_Di's activity he or she appears to be active and has administrator rites -- No matter what language we speak we all program the same way talk 12:51, June 11, 2017 (UTC) 07:12, January 27, 2019 (UTC)

Hello, I am a maintenance admin and don't have user rights only admin. -- Bunai Di (talk) 07:57, January 27, 2019 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello! I saw that you stopped editing in 2014. In order to meet the requirements, you must be editing every day consecutively for one week or seven days.

Also, make sure to let your fellow editors know of your upcoming leadership through a discussion or blog post, and allow them to respond for at least a week. Bunai Di, a fellow admin of yours, was recently active, so also ask her support on your plans to adopt the wiki.

Once you've done all that, you'll then be eligible for bureaucrat rights. ~ COƧMO THE CHOCOBO | MESSAGE? | at 17:55, Jan 27, 2019 (UTC)

Hello. There is an active bureaucrat, so the wiki is not eligible for adoption. You'll have to contact CandyCaneMoe about getting admin rights. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 16:08, January 29, 2019 (UTC)