Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")
Tags: Visual edit New Adoption

m (Formatting + response.)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username? WheeliumThe2nd'''
+
'''What is your username?''' WheeliumThe2nd

'''Please link to the wiki here: ''' [[w:c:transformers-battle-tactics|Transformers Battle Tactics Wiki]]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' None, i just want to revive it, because there are so many grammatical errors and the wiki feels incomplete
'''Please link to the wiki here: '''https://transformers-battle-tactics.wikia.com/wiki/Transformers_Battle_Tactics_Wiki

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Refer to Above

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' WieQuadrat, on March 5, 2016
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? None, i just want to revive it, because there are so many grammatical errors and the wiki feels incomplete'''

'''Any other information:''' No

+
{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi, in order to adopt a wiki, you need to actually edit it. The requirements for adopting a wiki is for the wiki to have inactive administrators and for the user trying to adopt the wiki to have edited consistently for, at least, a week, as well as creating content pages in that time-span. Since it might be a bit before Staff reviews this request, I suggest to start editing the wiki and trying to meet these requirements. {{User:TheKorraFanatic/Sig}} 14:17, January 1, 2019 (UTC)
'''How many days/months have you been editing there? Refer to Above'''

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? WieQuadrat, on March 5, 2016'''

'''Any other information: No'''

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 14:17, 1 January 2019

Adoption requests Transformers Battle Tactics Wiki

What is your username? WheeliumThe2nd

Please link to the wiki here: Transformers Battle Tactics Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? None, i just want to revive it, because there are so many grammatical errors and the wiki feels incomplete

How many days/months have you been editing there? Refer to Above

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? WieQuadrat, on March 5, 2016

Any other information: No

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, in order to adopt a wiki, you need to actually edit it. The requirements for adopting a wiki is for the wiki to have inactive administrators and for the user trying to adopt the wiki to have edited consistently for, at least, a week, as well as creating content pages in that time-span. Since it might be a bit before Staff reviews this request, I suggest to start editing the wiki and trying to meet these requirements. TheKorraFanatic (Talk Page) (Contributions) (Guestbook) 14:17, January 1, 2019 (UTC)