Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Trainsformers Wiki (2)

What is your username? ThomasIsATankEngine

What kind of user rights do you want to get? Bureaucrat

How many days have you edited the wiki in the past 10 days? 6

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins, how many admins have been active in the past 60 days? 0

Comments/Reasons for adoption: At the moment, the wiki's a mess and, well, someone has to clean up the mess, right? The current owner and only admin hasn't been active in over a year outside of one post he uploaded to the Discussions page back in July. There's been too much vandalism and being the only proper productive user on the ENTIRE WIKI has really been exhausting; from cleaning up vandalism to removing false information on pages, it's been one real hassle. If I became bureaucrat or even just an admin, I could at least control the chaos, and heck, I could probably even change the Wiki's 'theme design' and make it visually stand out more. Long story short, all I want for the Wiki is for me or anyone in general, really, to properly take care of the Wiki and for more users to join so I'm not stuck in charge of running the whole Wiki. Thank you for reading. Was also recently considering - due to the fact the Wiki's subject is small and part of a larger collection of videos (James Farr's mashup-parody YouTube animations) - refitting to be centered on all of the above mentioned creator's content, rather on this one particular series.

Is there a Discussion with community vote about adoption? If yes, provide a link

Hello. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! –ReverieCode 10:48, 26 June 2022 (UTC)