Community Central
Community Central
m (one more thing)
m (formatting and adoptionresponse)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username?''' Nintendo Bro
+
'''What is your username?''' [[w:c:toystorymerchandise:User:Nintendo_Bro_32|Nintendo Bro 32]]

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' https://toystorymerchandise.fandom.com/wiki/Toy_Story_Merchandise_Wiki
+
'''Please link to the wiki here:''' [[w:c:toystorymerchandise|Toy Story Merchandise Wiki]]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 90

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 90
Line 12: Line 12:

'''Any other information:''' Last year I requested to adopt this wiki but it failed. This wiki is in need of an admin seeing in how much work needs to be done on it. I took a break and forgot about this wiki but I am trying my best to get the wiki back in shape with the power I currently have on there. It might not be popular enough for what the Toy Story series is, but keep in mind this is a wiki for collectors and people who are into information about the '''merchandise''' made for the series. Also another thing that made me start looking after the wiki is when an anon user made a page called "Peter 11", I am unsure what that means or what it is but when I google searched it apparently it was the Emperor of Russia, which has no relation to Toy Story merchandise. just had to say that.

'''Any other information:''' Last year I requested to adopt this wiki but it failed. This wiki is in need of an admin seeing in how much work needs to be done on it. I took a break and forgot about this wiki but I am trying my best to get the wiki back in shape with the power I currently have on there. It might not be popular enough for what the Toy Story series is, but keep in mind this is a wiki for collectors and people who are into information about the '''merchandise''' made for the series. Also another thing that made me start looking after the wiki is when an anon user made a page called "Peter 11", I am unsure what that means or what it is but when I google searched it apparently it was the Emperor of Russia, which has no relation to Toy Story merchandise. just had to say that.
  +
  +
{{AdoptionResponse/1week}}
  +
[[User:ExecutiveLight|<b><span style="text-shadow: #0A3C9B 1px 4px 4px;"><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><span style="color:#001933">Exe</span><span style="color:#006666">cut</span><span style="color:#00994C">ive</span></span></span></b>]] <span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><span style="color:#001933"> <span style="color:#001933">([[Message Wall:ExecutiveLight|message]]</span> <span style="color:#001933">•</span> <span style="color:#001933">[[Special:Contributions/ExecutiveLight|contr]]</span> <span style="color:#001933">•</span> <span style="color:#001933">[[w:User:ExecutiveLight/Guestbook|📝]]</span>)</span></span></span> <span style="color:#001933"><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><font size="-2">• 16:51, March 27, 2020 UTC</font></span></span>

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 16:51, 27 March 2020

Adoption requests Toy Story Merchandise Wiki (2)

What is your username? Nintendo Bro 32

Please link to the wiki here: Toy Story Merchandise Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 90

How many days/months have you been editing there? 209 days/6 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? ArtsBoi14, October 21, 2011

Any other information: Last year I requested to adopt this wiki but it failed. This wiki is in need of an admin seeing in how much work needs to be done on it. I took a break and forgot about this wiki but I am trying my best to get the wiki back in shape with the power I currently have on there. It might not be popular enough for what the Toy Story series is, but keep in mind this is a wiki for collectors and people who are into information about the merchandise made for the series. Also another thing that made me start looking after the wiki is when an anon user made a page called "Peter 11", I am unsure what that means or what it is but when I google searched it apparently it was the Emperor of Russia, which has no relation to Toy Story merchandise. just had to say that.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the content pages every day for about a week. You also need to create at least one new article. Please wait for further advice by a Fandom staff member. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your current contribution history! Thanks!

Executive (message contr 📝) • 16:51, March 27, 2020 UTC