Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Toukiden Wiki

What is your username? Munggo456

Please link to the wiki here: Toukiden Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? As of now I made 283 edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I just started recently. My first edit was on March 21, 2020. That makes a full week if my calculation was right.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Alketal was the admin who recently uploading stuffs. February 9, 2020

Any other information: First of all, I created a blog back in january 2017 asking if this page active or not which is literally not active at all. I was hoping if any admins or editors who will reply. Then 3 years has passed I decided to upload stuffs inside the wiki, writing message to those who recently edit a page. Only Plesisoul responded to my message and decided to work on improving the page one step at a time. The page do lacks a lot of data so while I have free time at least, I would able to add stuffs there. And also, it seems that this page needs an active admin so whoever and whenever someone is interested in stopping by to this page, i am willing to assist them. Thank you. :)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello there! Your adoption is in the right, a staff member will review it tomorrow. I checked over your contributions, and i must mention that you meet the requirements for adopting a wiki which are contributing for not less than a week, waiting until after two months (May 2020), and have made at least one new page. So, that will do it.

-- Vaska [TECH] 10:03, 19 March 2024 (EET)

This wiki is not adoptable because the bureaucrat has edited the wiki within the last 60 days. Please contact Alketal if you want admin right. Thanks.

Quick question: Alketal's recent edit was Feb 9, 2020 and if he fails to edit any pages till April 9, would the wiki page is adoptable again? If so, do you still need see my attempt on sending him a admin right request?

As per the adoption guidelines you are required to wait 2 months to adopt a wiki if the bureaucrat has edited the wiki in the past month so i'm going to say yes. I still need to see your attempt on sending them an admin right request.

Hello. Your contributions look good, and I see that you left a message for Alketal about getting admin rights. The wiki will be eligible for adoption on April 9 (2 months after Alketal's last edit), so if Alketal does not respond by that date, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 18:14, April 1, 2020 (UTC)
Thanks for contacting me. The wiki is now eligible for adoption, and I just gave you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 17:12, April 9, 2020 (UTC)