Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader/Adoption requests}} '''What is your username?''' Wakaoujitakafumi '''Please link to the wiki here:''' https://tokimemogirlsside.fandom.com '''How many days ha...")

mNo edit summary

Line 21: Line 21:

Thank you very much for your time! :)</nowiki>

Thank you very much for your time! :)</nowiki>
  +
:All set. --[[User:Pcj|Pcj]] ([[User talk:Pcj|talk]]) <staff /> 13:33, 1 November 2021 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 13:33, 1 November 2021

Adoption requests Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Wiki (2)

What is your username? Wakaoujitakafumi

Please link to the wiki here: https://tokimemogirlsside.fandom.com

How many days have you edited the wiki in the past 10 days? 3

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins, how many admins have been active in the past 60 days? 0

Comments/Reasons for adoption: The wiki is mostly abandoned and has largely been edited by just me since I've joined in March. However, the 4th game in the series has just been released, which I believe will spur a lot of re-interest in the series, and bring a lot more people coming to the wiki as a resource and bring new contributors. I'd like to become a bureaucrat to help lead the wiki in a good and organized direction as a reliable resource on the game, as well as help foster a community on the wiki. I've done a HUGE overhaul & reorganization of the entire wiki so it's much more organized and easy to navigate, including the navbar and categorizing :) I've corrected a lot of misinformation, done a huge amount of work to help standardize the wiki (in its formatting, article layout, categorization) in every single page on the wiki; created dozens of new pages; contributed information, corrections, and images on almost every page; and added a lot more pages/information that wasn't there previously. I have revised grammar/typos for clarity and professionalism. I have kept the wiki up to date on the latest news in the latest game to be released and keep on top of new character releases and information. I've also kept the wiki's aesthetics up to date with Fandom's new layout and created a new graphic for the logo (and am working on a graphic for the header). I am very dedicated to this series and although my edits have slowed down in the past month, I still have a lot planned for the future of this wiki! There are so many features I still want to add, like a navbox, more informative infoboxes, polls, a community page, etc. I want to help build a community for the English speaking part of this fandom and do my best to be friendly and communicative with everyone who edits ^_^ Thank you very much for your time! :)

All set. --Pcj (talk) 13:33, 1 November 2021 (UTC)