Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
Tag: rte-source
No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
Line 5: Line 5:

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' http://tokinowa.wikia.com/wiki/Toki_No_Wa_Wiki

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' http://tokinowa.wikia.com/wiki/Toki_No_Wa_Wiki

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 217
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 225

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Since November 18, 2015

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Since November 18, 2015
Line 16: Line 16:

The adoption looks pretty good, but if I could add towards this it would be that you might want to wait for Ryan, unless he cannot respond, but other than that, just remember to edit once a day before Staff reviews this and make sure there are no active admins on the site and talk to ones that have been active in the past 60 days. Good luck! [[User:Darytyg The Furry Darryn|Darytyg The Furry Darryn]] ([[User talk:Darytyg The Furry Darryn|talk]]) 08:35, May 9, 2016 (UTC)

The adoption looks pretty good, but if I could add towards this it would be that you might want to wait for Ryan, unless he cannot respond, but other than that, just remember to edit once a day before Staff reviews this and make sure there are no active admins on the site and talk to ones that have been active in the past 60 days. Good luck! [[User:Darytyg The Furry Darryn|Darytyg The Furry Darryn]] ([[User talk:Darytyg The Furry Darryn|talk]]) 08:35, May 9, 2016 (UTC)
  +
  +
Actually, I sent it to him about six months ago and he hasn't replied back since. The only user who comes and does almost anything lately is called Evan1975 and he just makes sporadic appearances and is by no means an admin. I'm the only one who has been doing anything as of late. I would just like to have some control and more resources at my disposal to make this wiki better.[[User:Zeromaro|Zeromaro]] ([[User talk:Zeromaro|talk]]) 00:51, May 14, 2016 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests]]

[[Category:Adoption requests]]

Revision as of 00:51, 14 May 2016

Adoption requests Toki No Wa Wiki

What is your username? Zeromaro

Please link to the wiki here: http://tokinowa.wikia.com/wiki/Toki_No_Wa_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 225

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since November 18, 2015

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Ryan Church, November 30, 2015 for a talk page and on November 29, 2015 for the page Franklin Harlock Junior

Any other information: Been working on this wiki for a while and after requesting permission to be admin straight to Ryan Church, he has not responded for some reason. I have created a lot of pages on here. There also aren't many other users but I have tried to speak with whoever I can. I also hold bureaucracy and adminship over several other wikias, check my user page for reference. I just believe that being admin would hold some benefits to further improve this wiki.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

The adoption looks pretty good, but if I could add towards this it would be that you might want to wait for Ryan, unless he cannot respond, but other than that, just remember to edit once a day before Staff reviews this and make sure there are no active admins on the site and talk to ones that have been active in the past 60 days. Good luck! Darytyg The Furry Darryn (talk) 08:35, May 9, 2016 (UTC)

Actually, I sent it to him about six months ago and he hasn't replied back since. The only user who comes and does almost anything lately is called Evan1975 and he just makes sporadic appearances and is by no means an admin. I'm the only one who has been doing anything as of late. I would just like to have some control and more resources at my disposal to make this wiki better.Zeromaro (talk) 00:51, May 14, 2016 (UTC)