Please link to your username: MidoriS3np4i
Please link to the wiki here: The YTPMV Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 172
Have you edited there each day for the past seven days? Yes
How many days/months have you been editing there? About two months
On the wiki you wish to adopt, please go to Special:ListAdmins. Then, list here the last time an admin edited and who it was.
Any other information: the one who made the wiki no longer uses it since 2010
- Hi there! Thanks for your interest in adoption.
- Examining the wiki, it's pretty clear that here are several other active users over there, so the wiki is not adoptable, by our guidelines.
- You'll need community consent, which happens by creating a conversation somewhere on the wiki and inviting everyone who's edited in the last 6-8 weeks to participate in it. To be fair to these editors, you'll need to actually go around to their message walls or talk pages, give them a link to the discussion and personally invite them to attend the conversations.
- In this discussion, You should think of yourself as applying for a job, where you say, "I'd really like to become the admin of the wiki, and here's why." Then you say what, specifically, you want to do and invite people to comment. The notion is that you're building a conversation. That's why it's important to personally invite recent editors.
- After over a week has passed — and provided no one has objected — you can come back here and start a brand new request, called Adoption:The ytpmv wiki (2), linking to this discussion. Then we can properly evaluate the situation and go from there. Oh, and make sure that you keep editing throughout, so that you don't otherwise lose your eligibility!
- Best of luck!