Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
(adopter has said that they are not interested in adopting it anymore)

Line 22: Line 22:

<span style="background-color: pink; color: black">'''Leilei.unicorn'''</span> 06:19, August 20, 2019 (UTC)

<span style="background-color: pink; color: black">'''Leilei.unicorn'''</span> 06:19, August 20, 2019 (UTC)
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 16:31, 20 August 2019

No intrest in adopting this Wiki. the founder is already editing. Thank You for all your help.

Adoption requests The Politician Wiki

What is your username? Jaelltijdje

Please link to the wiki here: https://thepolitician.fandom.com/wiki/The_Politician_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 72 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been editing since May 31

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I don't know, I think since May, but I created 21 pages and will create many more.

Any other information:

Unofficial Response: Please wait for the official response, this is just the unofficial one!

Hey there! I've taken a look at the wiki and realised the wiki's founder last edited very recently, so you might want to ask them before sending an adoption request. Here is the link to their profile. 

Also, you will not be able to adopt this Wiki for 30 days if your other request for adoption is successful and vice versa. Hope you understand. Good luck!

Leilei.unicorn 06:19, August 20, 2019 (UTC)