Community Central
Community Central
m (Reverted edits by Cocopuff2018 (talk) to last version by Applemasterexpert)
No edit summary

Line 7: Line 7:

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 8,918 edits.

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 8,918 edits.

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Almost 3 years.
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Almost 3 years.

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? '''June 11, 2019 and it was Kan014.
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? '''June 11, 2019 and it was Kan014.

'''Any other information:''' I was made "Dance Captain" by Kan014, so I believe that in her absence, she would like me to step up and be "Studio Owner" aka an admin seeing as she can no longer manage the site. 

'''Any other information:''' I was made "Dance Captain" by Kan014, so I believe that in her absence, she would like me to step up and be "Studio Owner" aka an admin seeing as she can no longer manage the site. 
  +
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
==Official Responce==
  +
:Hello, I have gone ahead and given you Bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! [[User:HighJewElfKing|HighJewElfKing]] ([[User talk:HighJewElfKing|talk]]) 22:41, March 27, 2020 (UTC) <staff> </staff>

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 22:41, 27 March 2020

Adoption requests The Next Step

What is your username? User:EmilyJaneDancer

Please link to the wiki here: The Next StepWiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 8,918 edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Almost 3 years.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? June 11, 2019 and it was Kan014.

Any other information: I was made "Dance Captain" by Kan014, so I believe that in her absence, she would like me to step up and be "Studio Owner" aka an admin seeing as she can no longer manage the site. 

Official Responce[]

Hello, I have gone ahead and given you Bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! HighJewElfKing (talk) 22:41, March 27, 2020 (UTC)