Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
mNo edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username? '''Thomas.perkeez
+
'''What is your username? '''[[User:Thomas.perkeez]]

'''Please link to the wiki here: '''https://the-incredibles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Incredibles_Wiki

'''Please link to the wiki here: '''https://the-incredibles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Incredibles_Wiki
Line 12: Line 12:

'''Any other information: '''There has been no admin activity for over a year. It is still a viable wiki that gains at least a thousand views a week. I would be able to improve the wiki if I had admin powers.

'''Any other information: '''There has been no admin activity for over a year. It is still a viable wiki that gains at least a thousand views a week. I would be able to improve the wiki if I had admin powers.
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the content pages every day for about a week, including creating at least one new article(that isn't a stub or redirects). Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your ''current'' contribution history.
{{AdoptionResponse/1weekandactiveusers}}<span style="border:3px double orange;background-color:yellow;">[[User:Laclale|<span style="color:green;font-family:OCR A Extended">*Laclale*</span>]]([[User_Talk:Laclale|<span style="color:orange">♪</span>]])10:35, February 17, 2020 (UTC)</span>

+

Also, there are other users active on the wiki, so you should create a [[Help:Blogs|blog]] or [[Help:Discussions|discussion post]] over there letting them know you'd like to adopt the wiki. Please wait for further instructions by a Staff member. Thanks!<br/> <span style="border:3px double orange;background-color:yellow;">[[User:Laclale|<span style="color:green;font-family:OCR A Extended">*Laclale*</span>]]([[User_Talk:Laclale|<span style="color:orange">♪</span>]])10:35, February 17, 2020 (UTC)</span>

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 20:16, 17 February 2020

Adoption requests The Incredibles Wiki (2)

What is your username? User:Thomas.perkeez

Please link to the wiki here: https://the-incredibles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Incredibles_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 29

How many days/months have you been editing there? A year and 2 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? AquaTerra7 on 10 November 2018.

Any other information: There has been no admin activity for over a year. It is still a viable wiki that gains at least a thousand views a week. I would be able to improve the wiki if I had admin powers.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the content pages every day for about a week, including creating at least one new article(that isn't a stub or redirects). Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your current contribution history.

Also, there are other users active on the wiki, so you should create a blog or discussion post over there letting them know you'd like to adopt the wiki. Please wait for further instructions by a Staff member. Thanks!
*Laclale*()10:35, February 17, 2020 (UTC)