Community Central
Community Central
([MobileEditor] Formatting)
m (Formatting + adding information.)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username? ''' [[User:Silkvey|Silkey]]
+
'''What is your username?''' [[Special:Contributions/Silkvey|Silkey]]

'''Please link to the wiki here: ''' [https://the-gray-garden-rpg.fandom.com/wiki/ The Gray Garden Wiki]
+
'''Please link to the wiki here:''' [[w:c:the-gray-garden-rpg|The Gray Garden Wiki]]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? ''' Currently 7, I’m continuing my editing to grow the Wiki, to begin my major editing I need to at least own the Wiki.
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' Currently 7, I’m continuing my editing to grow the Wiki, to begin my major editing I need to at least own the Wiki.

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' April 1, 2018
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' April 1, 2018

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? '''There are currently no admins on the wiki.
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' SilentOtakuGirl, September 11, 2016

'''Any other information:''' There are many edits that are in progress, no admins are on the Wiki and it was hard to find the founder, if there was a way for me to become the Owner then it would be appreciated.

'''Any other information:''' There are many edits that are in progress, no admins are on the Wiki and it was hard to find the founder, if there was a way for me to become the Owner then it would be appreciated.

Revision as of 16:38, 24 May 2019

Adoption requests The Gray Garden Wiki

What is your username? Silkey

Please link to the wiki here: The Gray Garden Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Currently 7, I’m continuing my editing to grow the Wiki, to begin my major editing I need to at least own the Wiki.

How many days/months have you been editing there? April 1, 2018

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? SilentOtakuGirl, September 11, 2016

Any other information: There are many edits that are in progress, no admins are on the Wiki and it was hard to find the founder, if there was a way for me to become the Owner then it would be appreciated.