Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Goodies Wiki

What is your username? Rohan Anthony Hordo 3.0

Please link to the wiki here: The Goodies Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 5

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since Yesterday.

On the Special Pages→Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Robertusrex, December 3rd, 2007

Any other information: There are not much active Admins on this wiki, so I thought I would be in charge of this Wiki. If I don't become an admin, then that's fine. I'll get someone else to adopt it. Rohan Anthony Hordo 3.0 (talk) 22:00, November 8, 2019 (UTC)

Aw, crud. I forgot to edit yesterday. That's because I am busy with school. But if I don't adopt it for the first time, I will try it for a second time, starting with November 30th because that's the start of my school holidays. Rohan Anthony Hordo 3.0 (talk) 08:14, November 14, 2019 (UTC)

It has been a couple of days, and I haven't got an update about my adoption. Rohan Anthony Hordo 3.0 (talk) 02:17, November 26, 2019 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the content pages every day for about a week including at least creating a new article. Please wait for further advice by a Fandom Staff member. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your current contribution history. Thanks!

*Laclale*()04:15, November 26, 2019 (UTC)

That's because I am busy with school, and I don't have enough time to do it. Rohan Anthony Hordo 3.0 (talk) 09:27, November 28, 2019 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Can you as students will be wiki admins? *Laclale*() 13:22, November 28, 2019 (UTC)