Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Chronicles of Tuba

What is your username?

Shikaschima

Please link to the wiki here:

https://the-chronicles-of-tuba.fandom.com/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Tuba_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

22. There are 14 pages on the wiki currently.

How many days/months have you been editing there?

3 Days. The Wiki is less than a month old if one can trust the creation log of pages.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Said Page couldn't be found on the Wiki, possibly due to there being only one admin. The last activity of creator/admin was on the 1st August under the name TylerToadd, following a few previous creation of pages and edits 3 days earlier. No further activity can be found.

Any other information:

The wiki describes a fictional game based on an amount of Internet Music and Pictures depicting people with Instruments on their heads or bodies to create fictional characters. The wiki is under construction but due to the missing admin is currently not easily accessible, as none of the categories are set up and Navigation is a total mess. As I couldn't reach the admin in a request of changing this, I would like to gain admin privileges to create a Navigation menu and make settling for new users and people of interest easier for everyone.

Hello! As the admin has been active on the wiki in the last 90 days this wiki can not be adopted. I'm sorry. HeyTots (Contact) 17:29, August 7, 2020 (UTC)