Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests That's So Raven (Baxter) Wiki

What is your username? User:Love Robin

Please link to the wiki here:

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Two. See below.

How many days/months have you been editing there? One. See below.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Charmedfanatic 17:32, January 7, 2012

Any other information: I just adopted the That's So Raven Wiki (no "baxter" in the url). My goal here is to merge the two wikis. Therefore I see very little reason to do extensive edits.

I realize I may be a little early in initiating this adoption process due to the '30 day' rule, but I wish to establish this date before another User tries to step in and undercut this process, as was done before with w:Adoption:That's So Raven. If I need to wait a bit, I shall.

I have contacted User:Charmedfanatic on both wikis. First on a week ago, then on just today. I also started a Forum page on his wiki

Again, if it seems I'm jumping the gun a bit, it is mainly to establish a claim prior to someone else.

I know User:Charmedfanatic should have another week to respond to the newest Talk Page Message and Forum, but after that, since the purpose of this new adoption is to merge it with That's So Raven Wiki, perhaps the '30 days adoption rule' might be waived?

Also. If User:Charmedfanatic does not respond before this process completes, can his Bureaucrat/Founder and Admin status be demoted?

Please and Thank You

--Love Robin (talk) 14:18, August 5, 2013 (UTC)

Been a week[]

Since I started the Forum and messaged User:Charmedfanatic with no response. --Love Robin (talk) 08:44, August 12, 2013 (UTC)

Slight Change of Plans[]

I just activated another adoption request ( for a wiki which has been recently vandalized (, So I'm asking for this Request to be placed On Hold for a while.

This Adoption is for the purpose of Merging with another That's So Raven Wiki which I also own. However the other Wiki has been subject to recent vandalism, which I've been reverting. I feel there is a more urgent need to protect that wiki from further and future vandalism, and so am asking for this Request to be placed on Hold until 30 days past the hopeful completion of that wiki Adoption. It is a matter of prioritizing.

(Unless since this Adoption is for a Merge, you can see clear to let both Requests be granted concurrently… ??)

A response would be appreciated so I know you've seen this and are on-board with my re-prioritizing.

Please and Thank You.

--Love Robin (talk) 00:26, August 15, 2013 (UTC)

I have merged the wikis as you requested. Hope this helps, --semanticdrifter (help forum | blog) 20:00, August 23, 2013 (UTC)

Thank you! Now I can concentrate on the other pending adoption(Braceface Wiki)… --Love Robin (talk) 20:11, August 23, 2013 (UTC)