Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests TerminalMontage Wiki (2)

Please link to your username: Poddee

Please link to the wiki here: https://terminalmontage.fandom.com/wiki/TerminalMontage_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 738 total edits

Have you edited there each day for the past seven days? Yes

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since June 9th, 2020

On the wiki you wish to adopt, please go to Special:ListAdmins. Then, list here the last time an admin edited and who it was. AdamK199 last edited the wiki since August 2nd, 2019, the day they created the wiki.

Any other information: As I said with the last one request, the wiki is bland and has no active admins on it since the founder never checked on the wiki ever since. The request was denied because there are several active users, in which I see, most of them are anonymous, and the ones with the accounts just only comments some jokey stuff. An exception is one user named Decidueye291, who does help out the wiki sometimes, but they come once in a while. I set up a blog post directing to this discussion post, and no one either saw it or commented on it. I then typed down the link on 2 users with an account I do know. One didn't respond do to not being on the wiki very much, but Decidueye291 said they don't mind that I can be a bureaucrat. Hope that's enough for you for me to be eligible.

Rights granted! Hope you have tons of fun over there!
czechout    fly tardis 21:03: Mon 10 Aug 2020