Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Team Four Star Wiki (4)

What is your username? Black60dragon

Please link to the wiki here: https://teamfourstar.fandom.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Currently 430+ edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Off-and-on since 2016, but continually for the past week.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? RicketyBogart is the only remaining admin and hasn't edited in 2 years.

Any other information: I previously made a request for adoption for this Wiki (see here for reference), but my request was denied for a few reasons:

1. I hadn't fulfilled the 7 day editing requirement, but since then I've been editing daily and have created a few more pages/general clean-up.

2. I never made a discussion post announcing my adoption. That was my bad, because I was never required to do this before when adopting. Anyways, I made the discussion here and have received no objections (or anything for that matter) so that fulfills the second requirement: https://teamfourstar.fandom.com/f/p/3100000000000000284

I think this is due to lack of editors, yes, but also I would like to update the Wiki to add a discussion module on the side which would hopefully give it more life/make it easier to see new discussions in the fture. Thanks for the opportunity :) BlackDragon 23:21, April 18, 2020 (UTC)

Official Response[]

Dear Black60dragon,

Your adoption request has been approved! You will shortly receive Admin and Bureaucrat rights for the Team Four Star wiki.

Additionally, please follow this link and join the official Fandom/Gamepedia Discord server. Joining will allow you to receive faster responses from Fandom staff and collaborate with Admins on other wikis more easily. If you aren't on the server already, please mark yourself as a part of the Anime community in the Roles channel and introduce yourself in the Anime channel.

Thank you for adopting this wiki and I hope you have a great day.

Sincerely,

Lucas