FANDOM

m (Unsigned comment)
Line 17: Line 17:

{{AdoptionResponse}}

{{AdoptionResponse}}
Hi, I agreed with Ownslo. You must edit everyday or two for a week. Once you've done that, you are free to go!
+
Hi, I agreed with Ownslo. You must edit everyday or two for a week. Once you've done that, you are free to go! {{Unsigned|Applemasterexpert}}

:Hello. I see that you made some scattered edits in November and some edits on December 2. As mentioned, to meet the guidelines, you must be currently contributing to the wiki nearly every day for about a week. Once you've done that, contact me on [[Message Wall:JoePlay|my message wall]], and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 21:16, December 4, 2018 (UTC)

:Hello. I see that you made some scattered edits in November and some edits on December 2. As mentioned, to meet the guidelines, you must be currently contributing to the wiki nearly every day for about a week. Once you've done that, contact me on [[Message Wall:JoePlay|my message wall]], and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 21:16, December 4, 2018 (UTC)

Revision as of 16:11, December 19, 2018

Adoption requests Sydney to the Max Wiki

What is your username? Anylist Amethyst

Please link to the wiki here: Sydney to the Max Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 23+

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 weeks and 2 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? RuneMagle - September 10, 2018

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by a staff or wiki team member):

Your contributions are looking good. I recommend you edit everyday or two. I see a few gaps between the days. Good luck. -OwnsloTag

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by a staff or wiki team member):

Hi, I agreed with Ownslo. You must edit everyday or two for a week. Once you've done that, you are free to go! —This unsigned comment is by Applemasterexpert (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Hello. I see that you made some scattered edits in November and some edits on December 2. As mentioned, to meet the guidelines, you must be currently contributing to the wiki nearly every day for about a week. Once you've done that, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 21:16, December 4, 2018 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.