Community Central
Register
Community Central
mNo edit summary
No edit summary

(2 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 12: Line 12:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}}

True, the wiki's founder hasn't edited it since 2009 and there's no other admins, but this wiki's content seems to be partially plagiarised from [[w:c:powerrangers|powerrangers.fandom.com]]. Personally, I'd just close it. {{User:Digifiend/SigReal|00:48, 23/12/2019}}

+
==Response==
*'''Comment:''': True, the wiki's founder hasn't edited it since 2009 and there's no other admins, but this wiki's content seems to be partially plagiarised from [[w:c:powerrangers|powerrangers.fandom.com]]. Personally, I'd just close it. {{User:Digifiend/SigReal|00:48, 23/12/2019}}

+
Hello. I’m sorry, but this wiki just doesn’t have enough traffic to [[adoption:requests|qualify for adoption]]. The lack of an audience is particularly important to this decision. [[User:Hypsoline|Hypsoline]] ([[User talk:Hypsoline|talk]]) 13:37, December 23, 2019 (UTC)
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 13:37, 23 December 2019

Adoption requests Super Sentai Wiki

What is your username? User:Lukeswearingen0717

Please link to the wiki here: Super Sentai Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 425

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I don't know there is no admin

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

True, the wiki's founder hasn't edited it since 2009 and there's no other admins, but this wiki's content seems to be partially plagiarised from powerrangers.fandom.com. Personally, I'd just close it.  Digifiend  Talk  PR/SS  KR  MH  Toku  JD  Garo  TH  Chouseishin  Logos  DW  00:48, 23/12/2019 

Response[]

Hello. I’m sorry, but this wiki just doesn’t have enough traffic to qualify for adoption. The lack of an audience is particularly important to this decision. Hypsoline (talk) 13:37, December 23, 2019 (UTC)