Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Steam Trading Cards

What is your username? Kennyannydenny

Please link to the wiki here: Steam Trading Cards Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 18,724 and counting

How many days/months have you been editing there? Years and years, since July 201. Have been an admin for most of the time, I had a break in the middle for several years due to personal issues described below.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Me yesterday, and probably today too.

Any other information: I'm already an admin on the site, i've been an admin for years, and adopted this Wiki in the past too. When the wiki was abandoned in the past I adopted it and became admin. Then real life hit me, three grandparents died in a row, my father got cancer, amongst other stuff.

When I returned to the wiki, the only other active admin (Drocket, who got rights with my approval, as I was the only active staff member back then too) had left. The Wiki was adopted by users Clint91930 and Tythesly who both had become admins and bureaucrats. When I returned I immediately got my admin rights back by Tythesly. Now they're both inactive for well over a year too and i'm the only active staff member left, and aside from one dude who sometimes pops up, the only active member in general.

I want to become a bureaucrat, as it's not very useful to have no active bureaucrats.

Thanks in advance! Kennyannydenny (talk) 09:46, May 26, 2020 (UTC)