No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 24: Line 24:

Thank you,

Thank you,
  +
  +
== User ==

[[User:OneStormyNight|OneStormyNight]] ([[User talk:OneStormyNight|talk]]) 08:35, January 22, 2014 (UTC)

[[User:OneStormyNight|OneStormyNight]] ([[User talk:OneStormyNight|talk]]) 08:35, January 22, 2014 (UTC)

Revision as of 09:21, 26 January 2014

Adoption requests Stardom: The A-List

Username: OneStormyNight

Wikia URL: http://stardomthealist.wikia.com

Current edit count: 140

How long I have edited there: 4

Last admin to edit and when: Vitalicboi, February 19, 2012 (Founder, page non existent)

Other information: I know this is extremely early to be sending a request but I've personally sent two other adoption requests before. They took longer than needed to process, so I may as well start now.

I am admin of the Stardom: Hollywood Wiki and would like to adopt the Stardom: The A-List wiki. I have been planning on adopting this wiki after working on the Stardom: Hollywood Wiki for some time, and am now intensively editing the Stardom: The A-List wiki. These two are games and are extremely similar to each other, making edits much faster and easier. More edits will definitely come into the future.

The founder for this wiki doesn't exist anymore (their user page link is broken) and there are no admins for the wiki at this time. The last edit from any registered user was back in October 2013. I would like to have an admin on this wiki as soon as possible, which will hopefully be me. This wiki is in desperate need of help and with my experience in a wiki very similar to it, I can definitely bring the wiki back to life.

Thank you,

User

OneStormyNight (talk) 08:35, January 22, 2014 (UTC)