Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Squirrel boy Wiki (2)

What is your username? LostTVContentFan

What kind of user rights do you want to get? Bureaucrat

How many days have you edited the wiki in the past 10 days? 7

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins, how many admins have been active in the past 60 days? 0

Comments/Reasons for adoption: I previously made a request to adopt this wiki on my previous account, [[User:LostMediaFan01|LostMediaFan01]], but as I disabled that account due to desire to start over, I have since rejoined as LostTVContentFan. Anyways, I believe I am eligible to adopt the Squirrel Boy wiki because I have been contributing to the wiki for at least a one month now and have made many constructive changes, including cleaning up pages, creating new episode pages, reverting vandalism and tagging spam pages for deletion. Speaking of vandalism, it is quite rampant there as there is a notorious vandal who keeps coming back after getting banned and replacing the pages with erroneous claims. With the power to delete content and block users, I can prevent this from occurring. It is quite disprectful as the creator of Squirrel Boy, Everett Peck, died last month (R.I.P.) and the defacing of his show's encyclopediac database is distasteful. For all these reasons, I believe I am ready to adopt this wiki. ~~~~

Is there a Discussion with community vote about adoption? If yes, provide a link

Hello. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! –ReverieCode 09:50, 4 July 2022 (UTC)