Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Soul Guardians - Kim Richardson Wiki

What is your username? Kara Nightingale

Please link to the wiki here: http://kim-richardsons-soul-guardians.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Guardians_-_Kim_Richardson_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 6 so far. Will make more probably tonight

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? MistySwirl2495 posted last April 10, 2015. That was the last time before I found it it was posted on.

Any other information: I have direct contact with the author and no one else has edited on the page besides me and Misty and Misty has seemed to have left it. I want to revive and continue the wiki and continue to make more pages. I have already added more info then Misty did. She just made blank pages with barely anything on them.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You'd need to be constantly editing for at least a week before you can adopt a wiki, so make sure you edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Other than that, you look good. Good luck! (P.S. I like your username).--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 00:26, March 22, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You need to have been editing there for at least a week CanadianMaurice (talk) 00:39, March 22, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 03:47, April 2, 2016 (UTC)