Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 2: Line 2:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username?9292920202091w9'''8
+
'''What is your username?'''9292920202091w98

Line 20: Line 20:

:If you want to adopt a wiki, please enter all of the information above and contact me on [[Message Wall:JoePlay|my message wall]] to let me know that you have done so, and I'll review your request. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 20:09, March 29, 2019 (UTC)

:If you want to adopt a wiki, please enter all of the information above and contact me on [[Message Wall:JoePlay|my message wall]] to let me know that you have done so, and I'll review your request. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 20:09, March 29, 2019 (UTC)

{{AdoptionResponse/completed|Smash Hit Wiki|2}}

{{AdoptionResponse/completed|Smash Hit Wiki|2}}

Revision as of 21:53, 24 February 2020

Adoption requests Smash Hit Wiki

What is your username?9292920202091w98

Please link to the wiki here:Smash hit wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?a lot and counting

How many days/months have you been editing there?a lot and counting

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?a long time and Titan95.

Any other information:NO

If you want to adopt a wiki, please enter all of the information above and contact me on my message wall to let me know that you have done so, and I'll review your request. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 20:09, March 29, 2019 (UTC)

Hey, your adoption request, Smash Hit Wiki, is categorized under "Completed requests" and is likely to be overlooked by Staff/Wiki Team. Please file a new request at "Smash Hit Wiki (2)" or something like that, at Adoption:Requests. Thanks!

LightHouse38 (talk) 01:46, May 6, 2019 (UTC)

Your edits at this wiki are spam, and you were recently blocked at another wiki for spam, so you are not eligible to adopt a wiki. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 19:24, May 8, 2019 (UTC)