FANDOM

(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
MY username is Official Leobear Productions
+
'''What is your username?''' MY username is Official Leobear Productions

+
'''Please link to the wiki here:''' http://slendytubbies-oc.wikia.com/wiki/Slendytubbies_OC_Wiki this is the link to the wiki.

+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' i done 256 edits on the wiki

☀http://slendytubbies-oc.wikia.com/wiki/Slendytubbies_OC_Wiki this is the link to the wiki.
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''

+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' there are no admins only the founder his last edit was on nov.19

i done 256 edits on the wiki
+
'''Any other information:'''
  +
other info is

+
there is no admins and only the founder he will never promote someone to admin because he does not know how so i want to make the wiki safe i already made a blog post cuz there are users on the wiki

there are no admins only the founder his last edit was on nov.19
+
{{AdoptionResponse}}
  +
Hello! One of the main requirements to adopt a Wikia is for an admin to be inactive for 60 days, and he's only been inactive for a few days so this wikia is not eligible for adoption, sorry. I'll try to tell him how to promote people to admins and other statuses - [[User:Billybob125poopz|Billybob125poopz]] 11/22/2017

other info is
+
:As Billybob said, all five of the admins are active, so the wiki is not eligible for adoption. You'll need to ask one of the [[w:c:slendytubbies-oc:Special:ListAdmins|bureaucrats]] to give you admin rights. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 22:52, November 27, 2017 (UTC)

there is no admins and only the founder he will never promote someone to admin because he does not know how so i want to make the wiki safe i already made a blog post cuz there are users on the wiki{{AdoptionResponse}}Hello! One of the main requirements to adopt a Wikia is for an admin to be inactive for 60 days, and he's only been inactive for a few days so this wikia is not eligible for adoption, sorry. I'll try to tell him how to promote people to admins and other statuses - [[User:Billybob125poopz|Billybob125poopz]] 11/22/2017
+
[[Category:Completed requests]]
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 22:52, November 27, 2017

Adoption requests Slendytubbies OC Wiki

What is your username? MY username is Official Leobear Productions

Please link to the wiki here: http://slendytubbies-oc.wikia.com/wiki/Slendytubbies_OC_Wiki this is the link to the wiki.

How many edits have you made on that wiki? i done 256 edits on the wiki

How many days/months have you been editing there?

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? there are no admins only the founder his last edit was on nov.19

Any other information: other info is

there is no admins and only the founder he will never promote someone to admin because he does not know how so i want to make the wiki safe i already made a blog post cuz there are users on the wiki

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by a staff or wiki team member):

Hello! One of the main requirements to adopt a Wikia is for an admin to be inactive for 60 days, and he's only been inactive for a few days so this wikia is not eligible for adoption, sorry. I'll try to tell him how to promote people to admins and other statuses - Billybob125poopz 11/22/2017

As Billybob said, all five of the admins are active, so the wiki is not eligible for adoption. You'll need to ask one of the bureaucrats to give you admin rights. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 22:52, November 27, 2017 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.