Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Gaming requests Skul: The Hero Slayer

What is your username?
Zeke11597

Please link to the wiki here:
https://skul.fandom.com/f

How many edits have you made on that wiki?
514 (as of 20:20 CT 2021/02/10) - though some of them have been majorly minor or testing visuals. I did create the Mobile Test Page specifically to test mobile pages with design adjustments--namely when the Characters page looked atrocious on mobile and basically unnavigable.

How many days/months have you been editing there?
13 days, starting 2021/01/28

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
Tagaziel - 02:41, 27 April 2020
Spad3s3s - 05:37, 27 April 2020

Any other information:
Community post asking for feedback on admin/manager status as there have been other editors/contributors. https://skul.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000077266

I'll admit I'm not incredibly well-versed in Fandom pages and editing/managing, but myself and friends are playing this game. I've gotten questions from some about certain skulls and what they do, but there isn't a lot of information out there. I would like to remedy that and have the space that does remedy that look presentable and consistent. I have folders on my PC dedicated with snippet pictures of information I've snagged from in-game, and haven't gotten through editing and adding everything so I have plans to consistently continue editing.

To alleviate any confusion/misdirection on the site, I would like to remove some of the unnecessary pages that have nothing linked to it, having been moved for misspelled titles, etc. Currently we don't seem to have anyone available to do that. I've tried reaching out to the current Admin/Managers and yet still have received neither response nor indication of return from them despite the game's official release. I appreciate any and all consideration for this request, and any feedback available for how we might proceed if this request is declined.

If you guys know of anyone actively playing/interested in taking over with more experience in the Wiki Management aspect, that'd be awesome as well, any help is appreciated.

Thank you!
Zeke11597 (talk) 02:45, 11 February 2021 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! Bluerock (talk) 14:53, 14 February 2021 (UTC)