Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Shining Star Wiki

What is your username?AirastormRider

Please link to the wiki here: Shining Star Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?103 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there?Since 16th December 2019

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?There is no Administrators available in that fandom. However, there's an active editor who have a total of 389 edits and the last edit is on 15th December 2019.

Any other information:Since there is no administrators, which is quite disappointing, therefore I thought of adopting the fandom. I have been following up with the series for some time ever since they decided to upload the series in YouTube. Just now, in desperation of wanting to change the Top Navigation, I even seek Sannse's help in modifying the Top Navigation, since there is no administrators to do it. I have even prepare the material for Sannse to type in, but was still waiting for her reply. You can refer the message I left on her wall here.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the content pages every day for about a week—including at least creating a new article. Please wait for further advice by a Fandom Staff member. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your current contribution history. Thanks!

~Apple  [ Talk • Contribs ] 📝22:24, December 18, 2019 (UTC)

Response[]

Hey there, you have only been editing on this wiki for about 3 days. You are doing great work, but it does not qualify just yet. I would love to give you rights after the timeline has been reached. Please resubmit this request next week with a (2) in the title. ZoeCatfu