Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tags: Visual edit apiedit
(Fixed some guide code)
Tag: sourceedit
Line 26: Line 26:

{{AdoptionResponse}}You look good for adopping! Just one thing, Please make sure you have created one page and put the link. Also, you might need more edits but besides that, you look good.

{{AdoptionResponse}}You look good for adopping! Just one thing, Please make sure you have created one page and put the link. Also, you might need more edits but besides that, you look good.

+
  +
  +
  +
Good luck, <br> <br> <span style="border-radius:2px;padding:5px 7px;background:#ced7e5; border-top:thin solid Green; border-left:thin solid green; border-bottom:thin solid green; border-right:thin solid green; font-size:12pt; "><font face="Lucida Handwriting">[[User:FireworkYT |'''FireworkYT''']]</font>__[[User talk:FireworkYT |<font face="Bradley Hand ITC">'''(Need help? I will be glad to help you!)'''</font>]]</span>[[w:c:showpidea |<span class="plainlink" title = "This user is a Showpidea administrator i!" style=" color:orange; background-color:yellow; padding:4px; border-top:thin solid Orange ; border-left:thin solid red; border-bottom:thin solid Orange; border-right:thin solid Orange; font-size:12pt; ">Wiki Rules!!</span>]] 00:46, February 22, 2017 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 00:46, 22 February 2017

Adoption requests Seri! Pixel Biologist! Wikia

What is your username?

NovaWolfXxGames

Please link to the wiki here:

http://seri-pixel-biologist.wikia.com/wiki/Seri!_Pixel_Biologist!_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

76, however I was working on the Aphmau wiki for awhile before I found it. :/

How many days/months have you been editing there?

I have been editing since June 16, 2016 On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Um... There are none, and the owner has not been on in MONTHS.

Any other information:

I am the only other editor on this wiki, and would appreciate if I could become an admin and help this wikia grow. Thank you for your time - Nova

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You look good for adopping! Just one thing, Please make sure you have created one page and put the link. Also, you might need more edits but besides that, you look good.

Good luck,

FireworkYT__(Need help? I will be glad to help you!)Wiki Rules!! 00:46, February 22, 2017 (UTC)