Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Secret of Evermore Wiki

What is your username? DrakeyC

Please link to the wiki here: http://secretofevermore.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_of_Evermore_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 200 as of this posting, but the editing is ongoing.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 days.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The sole admin on the site is Lee Wilson, last edit was 2013-07-27

Any other information: I recognize this request is premature and I've only been at it a couple of days. However, I full intend to keep going and will not rest until the Wiki is complete. I adopted it because it is in such a sorry and lacking state, and not having the right to edit CSS or move files is a hindrance to my efforts.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
As you said, it's better you work to the wiki for a solid week to show that you are really interested in adopt it. -- Lord Ghiraim
Well, even as of this message now, it's not been a full week, but I think the amount of work I've already put in speaks for itself about how committed I am to this. DrakeyC (talk) 22:07, January 4, 2016 (UTC)
I see, but it is an important adoption criterium... Anyhow, you have to wait for an answer by Wikia Staff and perhaps when a Staff member gives it to you, you'll have already done a week of work. -- Lord Ghiraim

Well, it has been a week now and my work continues. The only new point of note - at this pace, I may not be able to keep editing more than a week. I'm simply running out of content to add. Over the weekend I'll be finishing Ingredient and Character pages, and after that there's a handful more stray pages, and that's it. Any further work at that point would be CSS coding for design changes and cleaning up redundant and unneeded templates and categories: things one would be administrative powers to do. DrakeyC (talk) 04:15, January 8, 2016 (UTC)

My work, for the time being, is complete. There are some missing sprites and other images needed that I will be getting as I replay the game, but otherwise all that's really left is administrative and design work. I again ask if I may be made an administrator now to continue with these measures. DrakeyC (talk) 18:15, January 11, 2016 (UTC)

Ok. Now you just have to wait for an official answer by Wikia Staff. Good luck! -- Lord Ghiraim