Community Central
Community Central
(Let's go ahead and merge this into TV/Movie adoption requests)
No edit summary

Line 12: Line 12:

'''Any other information: ''' [//freakylogo.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Finnbross/i_want_to_be_admin User blog:Finnbross/I want to be admin]

'''Any other information: ''' [//freakylogo.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Finnbross/i_want_to_be_admin User blog:Finnbross/I want to be admin]
  +
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests]]

+
==Response==
  +
Hello, there are other active users ([[w:c:freakylogo:User:JesusFuentes_81|JesusFuentes 81]] and [[w:c:freakylogo:User:LOGOSROCKS|LOGOSROCKS]]) on this wiki. You need to ask them if they're okay with you becoming the admin of the wiki. You could leave a message on their message walls or create a new blog post (your blog post is from 2017). Leave the discussion open for one week, and contact me again with the link. Good luck! [[User:Hypsoline|Hypsoline]] ([[User talk:Hypsoline|talk]]) 13:06, July 22, 2019 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 13:06, 22 July 2019

Adoption requests Scary Logos Wiki (3)

What is your username? S9 Closing Logo Wiki

Please link to the wiki here: Scary Logos Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1017

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 Months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? RowanCummingham and last edit on May 11, 2018.

Any other information: User blog:Finnbross/I want to be admin

Response[]

Hello, there are other active users (JesusFuentes 81 and LOGOSROCKS) on this wiki. You need to ask them if they're okay with you becoming the admin of the wiki. You could leave a message on their message walls or create a new blog post (your blog post is from 2017). Leave the discussion open for one week, and contact me again with the link. Good luck! Hypsoline (talk) 13:06, July 22, 2019 (UTC)