What is your username? Harrih
Please link to the wiki here: Russian Doll
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 50+ (doesn't mention numbers due to community builder)
How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 weeks
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? It was Charicocco, presumably (It doesn't say who admins are) and it was 7 months ago.
Any other information: I know it sounds bad but the last edits were over 3 weeks ago. I want to redesign this wiki as the current style is not very compatible with the show. I am an admin on the OITNB wiki. I would've edited more on this wiki but it is quite awkwardly organised and I also only finished the show a while ago. I want to change the style as currently, you cant even source edit or use commands such as <small> etc. I want to change it out of community builder and then my editing will be much more prevalent as currently is difficult to edit aswell as slow. My edits are good quality and detailed and I will make this wiki more informative if given the chance.
- Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by a staff or wiki team member):Haya! I'm sorry, but this wiki is not eligible for adoption for the unusual reason that the experimental platform and design, Community Builder is no longer supported by FANDOM. See Thread:1685323.
- You would be best served by CreateNewWiki if another regular non-experimental one does not already exist. Love Robin (talk) 15:13, September 9, 2019 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for telling me! I've read the thread and I will proceed make a new wiki and transfer the data. How do i terminate the community-builder one after I'm done? -User:Harrih 20:06, Sept 9, 2019 (UTC)
- Hi again, I'm wondering if i can revive the Russian-doll.fandom.com page as it has been closed. In order to create a new wiki I will have to use a very complicated name so I'm wondering if you know what to do/ can do something about the fact the page is closed. Thanks, Harrih. 20:13, 9/9/19 (UTC)
- Once you've got a New Wiki, to ask about URL changes and getting the one from the older closed one. Include all appropiate links as you'll end up witha team which will be playing "catchup" with this situation.
- Remember, an Oficial Response should be coming soon, but the info I've gotten from the Content Team as related above is still correct. Love Robin (talk) 21:26, September 9, 2019 (UTC)
Hi! Thanks for telling me! I've gotten a reply from Hypsoline since and I'll contact the Fandom Staff like you've suggested when I get the wiki set up and the Community Builder's content transferred and then close it. Thanks again for your help :) Harrih 19:04, 10/9/19 (UTC)
Hello, as said above, the wiki is not eligible for adoption because it was built with the Community Builder. You could transfer the content in a new regular wiki. You could choose a URL like russian-doll_netflix.fandom.com and once the content is transfered, you can write on my my wall I would close russian-doll-netflix.fandom.com and redirect it to your new wiki. Hypsoline (talk) 12:55, September 10, 2019 (UTC)
Hi! Thanks for responding. I will do that soon and write on your message wall when completed, thanks :)! -Harrih 19:02, 10/9/19 (UTC)