Community Central
Register
Community Central
(Asked question and responded)
Tag: Visual edit
No edit summary
Line 17: Line 17:

:You would be best served by [[Special:CreateNewWiki|CreateNewWiki]] if another regular non-experimental one does not already exist. [[User:Love Robin|Love Robin]] ([[User talk:Love Robin|talk]]) 15:13, September 9, 2019 (UTC)

:You would be best served by [[Special:CreateNewWiki|CreateNewWiki]] if another regular non-experimental one does not already exist. [[User:Love Robin|Love Robin]] ([[User talk:Love Robin|talk]]) 15:13, September 9, 2019 (UTC)

:

:
<blockquote>Hi, thanks for telling me! I've read the thread and I will proceed make a new wiki and transfer the data. How do i terminate the community-builder one after I'm done? -[[User:Harrih]] 20:06, Sept 9, 2019 (UTC)</blockquote>
+
::<blockquote>Hi, thanks for telling me! I've read the thread and I will proceed make a new wiki and transfer the data. How do i terminate the community-builder one after I'm done? -[[User:Harrih]] 20:06, Sept 9, 2019 (UTC)</blockquote>
:Hi again, I'm wondering if i can revive the [https://russian-doll.fandom.com/ Russian-doll.fandom.com] page as it has been closed. In order to create a new wiki I will have to use a very complicated name so I'm wondering if you know what to do/ can do something about the fact the page is closed. Thanks, Harrih. 20:13, 9/9/19 (UTC)
+
::Hi again, I'm wondering if i can revive the [https://russian-doll.fandom.com/ Russian-doll.fandom.com] page as it has been closed. In order to create a new wiki I will have to use a very complicated name so I'm wondering if you know what to do/ can do something about the fact the page is closed. Thanks, Harrih. 20:13, 9/9/19 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::Once you've got a New Wiki, {{contact}} to ask about URL changes and getting the one from the older closed one. Include all appropiate links as you'll end up witha team which will be playing "catchup" with this situation.
  +
  +
:::Remember, an Oficial Response should be coming soon, but the info I've gotten from the Content Team as related above is still correct. [[User:Love Robin|Love Robin]] ([[User talk:Love Robin|talk]]) 21:26, September 9, 2019 (UTC)

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 21:26, 9 September 2019

Adoption requests Russian Doll

What is your username? Harrih

Please link to the wiki here: Russian Doll

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 50+ (doesn't mention numbers due to community builder)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 weeks

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? It was Charicocco, presumably (It doesn't say who admins are) and it was 7 months ago.

Any other information: I know it sounds bad but the last edits were over 3 weeks ago. I want to redesign this wiki as the current style is not very compatible with the show. I am an admin on the OITNB wiki. I would've edited more on this wiki but it is quite awkwardly organised and I also only finished the show a while ago. I want to change the style as currently, you cant even source edit or use commands such as <small> etc. I want to change it out of community builder and then my editing will be much more prevalent as currently is difficult to edit aswell as slow. My edits are good quality and detailed and I will make this wiki more informative if given the chance.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Haya! I'm sorry, but this wiki is not eligible for adoption for the unusual reason that the experimental platform and design, Community Builder is no longer supported by FANDOM. See Thread:1685323.
You would be best served by CreateNewWiki if another regular non-experimental one does not already exist. Love Robin (talk) 15:13, September 9, 2019 (UTC)

Hi, thanks for telling me! I've read the thread and I will proceed make a new wiki and transfer the data. How do i terminate the community-builder one after I'm done? -User:Harrih 20:06, Sept 9, 2019 (UTC)

Hi again, I'm wondering if i can revive the Russian-doll.fandom.com page as it has been closed. In order to create a new wiki I will have to use a very complicated name so I'm wondering if you know what to do/ can do something about the fact the page is closed. Thanks, Harrih. 20:13, 9/9/19 (UTC)
Once you've got a New Wiki, contact Fandom Staff to ask about URL changes and getting the one from the older closed one. Include all appropiate links as you'll end up witha team which will be playing "catchup" with this situation.
Remember, an Oficial Response should be coming soon, but the info I've gotten from the Content Team as related above is still correct. Love Robin (talk) 21:26, September 9, 2019 (UTC)