Community Central
Community Central
(helpful links :))
Tag: Visual edit
m (Formatting and response.)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username? [[Profile|Dofang]]'''
+
'''What is your username?''' [[User:Dofang|Dofang]]

'''Please link to the wiki here: '''
+
'''Please link to the wiki here: ''' [[w:c:roblox-pilot-training-flightplane-simulator.fandom.com|Roblox Pilot Training Flight/Plane Simulator Wiki]]

☀https://roblox-pilot-training-flightplane-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Roblox_Pilot_Training_Flight/Plane_Simulator_Wiki

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? 46'''

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? 46'''
Line 16: Line 14:

'''Any other information: I am very willing to help out this wiki for many players who play this game!!'''

'''Any other information: I am very willing to help out this wiki for many players who play this game!!'''
  +
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}} Hello there! Your adoption is in the right, a staff member will review it tomorrow. I checked over your contributions, and i must mention that you meet the requirements for adopting a wiki which are contributing for not less than a week, waiting until after two months (May 2020), and made at least one new page. So, that will do it.
  +
  +
  +
  +
  +
{{User:ChelyabinskPlayer32498/signature}}

[[Category:Gaming adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Gaming adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 04:32, 31 March 2020

Adoption requests Roblox Pilot Training

What is your username? Dofang

Please link to the wiki here: Roblox Pilot Training Flight/Plane Simulator Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 46

How many days/months have you been editing there? 7-9 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

There were NO admin on this wiki, although username Neil233 was online 4 days ago.

Any other information: I am very willing to help out this wiki for many players who play this game!!

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello there! Your adoption is in the right, a staff member will review it tomorrow. I checked over your contributions, and i must mention that you meet the requirements for adopting a wiki which are contributing for not less than a week, waiting until after two months (May 2020), and made at least one new page. So, that will do it.

-- Vaska [TECH] 08:53, 19 March 2024 (EET)