Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Roblox Film & Television Industry Wiki

What is your username? My username is DonValutaRBLX

Please link to the wiki here: http://robloxfilm.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I have made 50 edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been editing for 7 Days, a week.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last time an admin edited was September 17, 2017. This admin was BenIsLegitRBLX

Any other information: This wikia appears to have been abandoned by all the users. I have made two discussion threads informing anyone still active that I intended on filing for a wikia adoption and also a bureaucrat replacement for the currently inactive administrator.

Here are those links:

I believe I have followed all the requirements to qualify for wikia adoption. Most of the pages on this wikia are locked, and many core pages have been deleted. I would need administrative control to restore those essential pages and properly edit and correct them. I made sure to add pages that were missing and fix up the categories which I could edit to contribute to the community. Thank you very much for looking over this request.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
It looks like you're almost certainly eligible to adopt the wiki, but I suggest you anyway to make more constructive edits on it, preferably on article pages. Beside this, you shouldn't have any problem, just make sure to edit every day or two until a staff member checks your request. -- Lord Ghiraim 12:15, november 17 2017 (UTC)