Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader/Adoption requests}} '''What is your username?''' IncognitoCriminal '''Please link to the wiki here:''' https://roblox-apocalypse-rising.fandom.com '''How many...")

No edit summary

Line 16: Line 16:

<nowiki>I have been an active member of the said game for a bit and know a lot. I was a moderator of a large and active wiki. I'm pretty sure it had over 500 members and 635 pages last I had seen. I feel like I would be able to run the wiki with a sense of knowing what to do. If I do adopt this wiki, I will keep it protected, Block any users that post NSFW in pages or in the discussions, Thank you.</nowiki>

<nowiki>I have been an active member of the said game for a bit and know a lot. I was a moderator of a large and active wiki. I'm pretty sure it had over 500 members and 635 pages last I had seen. I feel like I would be able to run the wiki with a sense of knowing what to do. If I do adopt this wiki, I will keep it protected, Block any users that post NSFW in pages or in the discussions, Thank you.</nowiki>

+
:Hello. I’m sorry, but you became an admin on at least one other wiki recently (within the past 3 months), which means you cannot adopt another wiki at the moment. You’re welcome to try again once enough time passes. --[[User:ReverieCode|ReverieCode]] <staff/> 08:55, 3 May 2022 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 08:55, 3 May 2022

Adoption requests Roblox Apocalypse Rising Wiki (3)

What is your username? IncognitoCriminal

Please link to the wiki here: https://roblox-apocalypse-rising.fandom.com

How many days have you edited the wiki in the past 10 days? 1

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins, how many admins have been active in the past 60 days? 0

Comments/Reasons for adoption: I have been an active member of the said game for a bit and know a lot. I was a moderator of a large and active wiki. I'm pretty sure it had over 500 members and 635 pages last I had seen. I feel like I would be able to run the wiki with a sense of knowing what to do. If I do adopt this wiki, I will keep it protected, Block any users that post NSFW in pages or in the discussions, Thank you.

Hello. I’m sorry, but you became an admin on at least one other wiki recently (within the past 3 months), which means you cannot adopt another wiki at the moment. You’re welcome to try again once enough time passes. --ReverieCode 08:55, 3 May 2022 (UTC)